Price: R200.00 (Buy the special combo and save up to 55%)
A+ Grade 1 Volume 2 is a bilingual (Afrikaans and English) program, which contains hundreds of exciting exercises in 6 key skills development sections. These proven skills are essential to equip your child with the fundamental knowledge that is necessary for the primary educational phase. Suitable for ages 6-7
This program is included in the following fixed selection Combo Deals:
The skills developed include addition, subtraction, reading, spelling, hand writing, logical reasoning, memory recall, concentration, creativity and basic computer skills.
All the activities are presented in fun and engaging game play. The games are made to be understood by kids and is designed to be played without adult assistance. The result is that you not only develop the child’s intellect and fundamental skills, but also a sense of self-confidence.
The graphical interface is designed around a Fantasy Island Adventure theme with a small village on the island. Each house in the village represents a different skill or activity.
The navigation is made extremely easy for kids to use. By moving the mouse pointer to the left or right, one can control the scenery and also find the activity house to enter into.
* Math – Addition; Addition skills are drilled and practiced in the practical illustration of fruit in baskets that need to be added together.
* Math – Subtraction; The learner must listen carefully to the given instruction in order to know how many fruit must be placed on the other plate.
* Math - Grouping; grouping of items in equal quantities
* Alphabet writing; this exercise is to teach the learner the correct way to write the alphabet and numbers.
* Memory; learner must memorise the characters that will be displayed on the screen for a short period of time
* Creativity; this colouring book have pictures that consist of individual parts that need to be coloured in by using the build-in brushes and paint that is provided.
* Language – Reading; 5 sentences are read to the learner. Thereafter, the exercise starts where certain words are left out.
* Language - Spelling; the learner must complete the words by clicking on the missing letters.
* Thinking - Creative; rearrange the scrambled animated puzzle blocks by dragging and dropping the blocks in place.
* Printable Progress Report;