Price: R200.00 (Buy the special combo and save up to 55%)
A+ Grade 3 Volume 2 is a bilingual (Afrikaans and English) program, which contains hundreds of exciting exercises in 5 key skills development sections. These proven skills are essential to equip your child with the fundamental knowledge that is necessary for the primary educational phase. Suitable for ages 8-9
This program is included in the following fixed selection Combo Deals:
The skills developed include addition, subtraction, multiplication (times tables), mental division, reading, spelling, logical reasoning, memory recall, concentration and basic computer skills.
All the activities are presented in fun and engaging game play. The games are made to be understood by kids and is designed to be played without adult assistance. The result is that you not only develop the child’s intellect and fundamental skills, but also a sense of self-confidence.
The graphical interface is designed around a Circus Adventure theme. Each object on the stage represents a different skill or activity.
The navigation is made extremely easy for kids to use. Just hover the mouse pointer over an object to see what the name of the activity is. Clicking on the object will open the activity you want to do.
* Mathematics; learner must answer a math question correctly to see the circus dolphin shoot a goal.
* Reading; re-arrange the words from short sentences in the correct order by dragging and dropping words in the correct order.
* Memory and Concentration; the learner needs to find all the pairs before the time runs out.
* Spelling; spell a given word correctly by clicking on the letter(s) on the floating balloons.
* Thinking - Logical reasoning; get the cannon ball out of the maze by dragging the yellow arrows on the maze wheel around its axis.
* Printable Progress Report;