Price: R200.00 (Buy the special combo and save up to 55%)
A+ Grade 4 Volume 2 is a bilingual (Afrikaans and English) program, which contains hundreds of exciting exercises in 5 key skills development sections. These proven skills are essential to equip your child with the fundamental knowledge that is necessary for the primary educational phase and later. Suitable for ages 9-10
This program is included in the following fixed selection Combo Deals:
The skills developed include addition, subtraction, multiplication (times tables), division, word sums, reading, spelling, logical reasoning, memory recall, concentration and basic computer skills.
All the activities are presented in fun and engaging game play. The games are made to be understood by kids and is designed to be played without adult assistance. The result is that you not only develop the child’s intellect and fundamental skills, but also a sense of self-confidence.
The graphical interface is designed around an Urban Adventure theme. High quality graphics and animations ensure that the learning experience is always fun and engaging.
The navigation is made to be extremely easy for kids to use. Simplified layouts and no complicated controls gives a new meaning to user friendlyness.
* Math - multiplication and division; the learner must use the mouse to direct the bee to the correct answer on the honeycomb.
* Math - Addition and subtraction; The learner must pop the balloon with the correct answer before the time runs out.
* Math - Wordsums; the Word Sums exercise consists of 10 questions to be completed. A built in calculator will only be available for certain difficult questions, other questions can be completed by using mental math
* Reading - Wordspeed; when the given word appears in the black focus frame, the learner must lock in the word by pressing the spacebar on the keyboard.
* Reading - Comprehension; the learner's reading speed is measured and afterwards a comprehension test is used to asses the learner's ability to comprehend the reading material.
* Memory and Concentration; the learner must click on the words or numbers that was flashed.
* Spelling; the learner must recognise the correct spelling of a word amongst other incorrect spellings.
* Thinking - Creative; this creative thinking game is a drag and drop jigsaw puzzle. The learner must complete the puzzle within the given time.
* Thinking - logical; the learner must get the red car out of the parking lot within the least amount of moves.
* Printable Progress Report;