Price: R200.00 (Buy the special combo and save up to 55%)
A+ Toddler Volume 2 is a bilingual (Afrikaans and English) program, which contains hundreds of exciting exercises in 6 key skills development sections (Math, Language,Thinking, Memory,Perception and Creativity) in 3 levels of difficulty. Suitable for ages 3-5
This program is included in the following fixed selection Combo Deals:
These proven skills are essential to prepare your child for the primary educational phase. The skills developed include counting, number recognition, vocabulary, logical reasoning, memory recall, shape and colour recognition, object grouping and basic computer skills.
All the activities are presented in fun and engaging game play. The games are made to be understood by kids and is designed to be played without adult assistance. The result is that you not only develop the child’s intellect and fundamental skills, but also a sense of self-confidence.
The graphical interface is designed around a Fantasy Island Adventure theme where there is a small gnome village. Each house in the village represents a different skill or activity.
The navigation is made extremely easy for kids to use. By moving the mouse pointer to the left or right, one can control the scenery and also find the activity house to enter into.
* Math – Counting; the focus is on basic counting skills and to test the child's ability to follow and execute a given instruction or task.
* Math – Number association/recognition; correctly assign a number value to a certain number of items.
* Perception; find and eliminate all picture objects where there are 3 of the same pictures
* Language – Vocabulary & instructions; toddler is introduced to new words in order to broaden his/her vocabulary.
* Creativity - Shapes, Letters and Numbers; the toddler must colour-in letters, numbers and shapes.
* Creativity - Colouring Book; colouring book for all ages, uses many colors and many pictures to color with.
* Memory and Concentration; observe and memorise patterns while improving concentration.
* Thinking and Concentration; identify the correct picture and then work out the path through the maze.
* Printable Progress Report